Thursday, July 18, 2002

Ok, so what was up with Coulter on "The Daily Show" last night? I couldn't figure out whether Jon was actually taking her seriously, stringing her along because it was fun and he wanted to stare at her, or was actively making fun of her and her beliefs. There seemed to be examples of all three, although there did also seem to be a transition from one to the other.. that "extremist vs. moderates" bit was priceless, especially considering Stewart had to know who his guest was and what she had said.

Still, I was able to overcome my gorge rising at seeing Coulter hocking her thoroughly-debunked book thanks to Jon, and that takes skill.. so once again he gets my vote as one of the funniest guys on TV right now. I'm glad that CNN is picking him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment