Friday, September 02, 2005

Haloscan

I'm switching to Haloscan comments for now, due to the Trackback feature. The old comments from the previous system, sadly, are almost certainly gone, but I'll see if I can restore them for the old posts.

Also, links are up... requests for link exchanges are fine, provided that your blog is relevant and doesn't make me angry/bored. Not a tough bar to vault.

And yes, if you can't tell, Demosthenes is back. For real this time. I can't remember the last time I've been as angry about the Republicans as I am right now- they have demonstrated the complete bankruptcy not only of their party and their tactics, but their ideology.

I also have the opportunity to blog- not every fifty seconds like ol' Glenn, but often enough. I have Motivation, opportunity, and means (via this nice new template)...

...the question, now, is where to aim this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment