Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Thanks to Calpundit for blogrolling my humble site. Kevin's emerged as one of the premier liberal bloggers out there. It's amazing, considering that just over a year ago he was a guy who tended to spend a lot of time commenting on my site, and now I've been spending far too much time reading (and commenting) on his.

In other news: I'm almost certainly going to be switching templates fairly soon- partially to modernize, and partially because I keep getting complaints about the yellow-on-tan color scheme. I am staying with blogger, because a switch to MT is impossible for pseudonymous bloggers like myself, but a change is called for. I'm open for suggestions as to which template to choose, keeping in mind that this is a straight blogspot/blogger account, so images are not really an option.

So, thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment