Saturday, July 30, 2005

I'm with Atrios

He's absolutely right Schmidt really is a horrible candidate, as seen by the video over here on CrooksandLiars. Her constant retreats to point-for-point talking points, her easily flustered performance... she clearly didn't expect any kind of serious opposition, and has absolutely no idea how to deal with a "nightmare scenario" candidate like the Iraq war veteran Paul Hackett.

She'll still probably win, thanks to the district she's been dropped in, but I doubt anybody is going to take her seriously, and I'm sure that Hackett will have another kick at the can.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:00 AM

    Wow! It's nice to see you so active lately! The blog with my favorite name. Just got done reading the latest Card book about Bean. Did you just read it too? Made me wonder if reading about Peter Wiggins and Enders Jeesh got you revitalized?

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete