Monday, June 24, 2002

Max Sawicky, fresh from hammering Instapundit, has declared this moral clarity week, where he cites examples of man's inhumanity to man in the I/P conflict heading in the "other" direction in an attempt to point out the hypocrisy of the "jingoistic warbloggers".

Me, I'm staying out of it, at least for now, but follow the link if you wish.

Edit: Ok, I'm staying out except for this comment. One of the things I've been noticing about this conflict is that there seems to be a real dearth of honest and intelligent material online discussing the middle east conflict from a pro-palestinian perspective. I'm sure it exists, because I've seen Palestinian commentators on television and in print that have been reasonable and intelligent, yet any number of google searches for information on the region usually turns either a pro-Israeli organization or a site that links to them for supporting documentation. Leaving aside the "everybody who criticizes Israel and supports those murderous thugs is a bloody moron and evil to boot" argument that I'm sure is popping up in the minds of at least a few readers, I've still gotta ask... where is the "other side" for this?

No comments:

Post a Comment